Reaching
for the tools
held
onto by fools
who
use them for biding by
don't
see how to look outside
Of
the textbook way
aching
by the day
my
spine is stiff and still I reach
pain
clings to me like a leech
The
way out seems barely accessible
must
keep saying "my body is a vessel"
pushing
to build a special house
where
I can be secure and rest
I
got, well almost, only me; cleaning up
a
seemingly revolving mess
I
must have on an invisible cape..
a
wonder woman I must be
looking
for soil, on mostly arid land
to
plant a special kind of tree
little
patches hiding here and there
I
find and I see
Grateful
for the few glimmers of light, and smiles, and
eyes noticing
little
me
Down
here
waving
up
smiling
politely
while
shouting inside
I
am no longer on the ride
in
which I survived
but
a journey appearing graceful
As
I walk along, its' erroneously surmised
that
I do so uninjured..
though despite
it, I must rise
because
this is my chance to thrive
And
if i keep the balance wise
then
the plan could comprise
a
healing..
all
in dealing
The
cards right this time
from
the inside;
like
the perfect rhyme
the
pattern prime
October
26th, 2012
\You can get all PDFs at http://www.girloutside.org/booksall/ (PDF layout is better honed than the blog format)
\You can get all PDFs at http://www.girloutside.org/booksall/ (PDF layout is better honed than the blog format)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.