Try…
you do try
to
grip my soul
and
with a pole
hooking;
on my shirt
I'm
covered in dirt
and
I am bewildered
like
Virginia Woolf
walking
into a lake
But
I stop
and
have a shake...
for
my hypoglycemic metabolism
does
cause me to bake
In
shattered agony
because
I am not free
and
I am so belittled
and
my head’s full of riddles
in
which I try to solve
in
which I must evolve
because
I am evolved
but
born prematurely
into
this place
it’s
not ready for me...
treating
me like a disgrace
In
time, it is paced
but,
I am impatient
and
I can't be a patient
of
drugs, that’s right, Rx
though
I may drink Vex
not
sensible
but
sadly pensive
and
I am
blind
in
the rain
And
yes, I do blame
an
overactive brain
so
I’ll shut out everything
or
ramble in a train of things
or
think of all the names of things …
Blah
blah blah blah blah
in
space
this
is not a race
I
must pace.
April
18th, 2013
You can get all PDFs at http://www.girloutside.org/booksall/ (PDF layout is better honed than the blog format)
You can get all PDFs at http://www.girloutside.org/booksall/ (PDF layout is better honed than the blog format)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.