Find
my way to glory
Can
I ever be with Me
just
with my spirit
under
a tree
oh,
where is it
where
is the key
to
the mystery
of
my darkest dreams
Of
my fractured psyche
oh,
when was it when
something
went so wrong
and
programmed me to self-condemn
To
turn my pain on
to
myself, within my heart
and
within my soul
there
must be a hole
a
hole
in
me
What
happens when the hurt
just
runs so deep
it
is felt within the dark
and
within my sleep
And
within all the shadows
following
It
is the sickness
of
wallowing
Despite
the good strides
that
I've been taking
that
I have been making
There
still is.. something
I’m
blaming
my
own self for
and
I can’t quite open this door
and
must find the key
So
I can be free
walking
down the flowered path
toward
my purple palace
of
love and light
Like
I have for humankind
all
that’s left, is to pray
to
believe that it's ok
To
love myself enough
even
though it is so tough
to
find my way to glory
and
live to tell the story
March
29th, 2013
You can get all PDFs at http://www.girloutside.org/booksall/ (PDF layout is better honed than the blog format)
You can get all PDFs at http://www.girloutside.org/booksall/ (PDF layout is better honed than the blog format)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.