Machiavellian
loyalist
you
claim to be truth
though
I see right through you
and
you're calling me uncouth
It
hurts when you believe your lies
I
know what is truth in disguise
I
wish I could not see it but
I
know the door you're keeping shut
On
and on, in your mind
your
are so very blind
no
you cannot see
what
you will not see
When
you refuse responsibility
for
it brings liability
unscrupulous
to the extreme
calling
me off the beam
As
if it's not bad enough
to
abuse the concept
you
have to abuse the human heart too
on
my head is your shoe
Oh
so subtly
when
I oppose you and
try
to be free
November
6th, 2012
You can get all PDFs at http://www.girloutside.org/booksall/ (PDF layout is better honed than the blog format)
You can get all PDFs at http://www.girloutside.org/booksall/ (PDF layout is better honed than the blog format)
LOVE THIS!! THANK YOU!!
ReplyDeletethank you!! :D yes it's so true, about bullying bureaucrats especially..
ReplyDelete