My
vision is blurred
but
my senses are heightened
I
miss the point
but
I see the rhyme
And
there I could stand
like
a deer in the headlights
wanting
to run
or
morph into a puppet
My
body's sick, tired
and
I still don't have wings
I'm
longing to sing
but
the pitch I must practice
I
can't be graceful just because
I
can look the part
that
is only art...
though
I'm tripping inside
on
things I thought were understood
but
now they're no good..
so
I hide
no
longer wanting
to
get on the ride
Looking
for the answers
on
an endless continuum
where
everything is related
in
fluidity
It
is such a pity
that
only few can see it
and
I don't understand
because
it's
right before my eyes
Not
lies!
All
alone in a world
of
flickering, moving images
with
a touch of femininity
applied
to my map
But
the obvious; I'm daft
confused
by the sounds
of
dishonesty
underneath
the masks
Spilling
out words
running
out from a script
which
I understand, as only
"I
could copy this if.."
and
therefore, and so on
'til
I'm drowning in thoughts
problem
solving, connecting, building
all
that energy to talk
I'd
forgotten who i really was
amidst
the expectations
more
painful cause i like people
and
do desire relation
But
I can only do so much
before
my brain becomes tired
how
can I still reach out and touch
without
the compromise?
I
can't disguise who I am
anymore
but
i want to open my door
is
this possible to conceive?
when
people won't believe
looking
at me they see
something
i have made to be
through
learning and watching
I'm
tired of playing scenes
I'm
tired of living in dreams
Is
there another way of going on?
yes!
it
is like a song...
my
own autistic song
July
7th, 2012
You can get all PDFs at http://www.girloutside.org/booksall/ (PDF layout is better honed than the blog format)
You can get all PDFs at http://www.girloutside.org/booksall/ (PDF layout is better honed than the blog format)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.