I
always thought my dreams
would
be
enacted
on
to
set me free
But
I'm waiting
while
my wing mends
it
broke when I hit
going
'round the bend
I'm
powerless
to
all the pain
I
want it to be
fine
again
So
I can fly
and
amidst my resentment
confined
to this nest
I
cannot see
what
may be best
quite
possibly
I'm
pining
and
I'm struggling
I'm
asking
will
I ever be
The
same again?
I'm
on my knees
I
feel that I have worked so hard
so
why am I still breathing weak?
I
feel as though
the
futures' bleak
Oh,
God; please tell me it's ok
Just
help me
Get
me through this day
November
8th, 2011
You can get all PDFs at http://www.girloutside.org/booksall/ (PDF layout is better honed than the blog format)
You can get all PDFs at http://www.girloutside.org/booksall/ (PDF layout is better honed than the blog format)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.