Saturday, December 22, 2012

Meltdown

Wandering along
in a world of reel to reel
trapped inside an analytical brain
with feelings half concealed

Does not compute
but does dispute
what is said; so reputed
felt is so much
and then your touch
can turn me to ice
though I am nice

Pushing to reciprocate
bowing down to replicate
I try so hard..
so do not hate
or is it me that hates it so?

I don't have a bow
upon my head
and sometimes, inside
I am nearly dead
and I just want to lie in bed
and shut it all out
or play my music 'til it
drowns the drought

The hole in my heart
where I need to put art
which would save me and
stop all the demands

For things in which I cannot keep up with
anymore
I want to slam the door
and be j'adore
to art alone

But I cannot completely leave
for I would grieve
the other things I love
though it can be so rough..
I pray to up above

Please, lift this astigmatism
pouring into me, as rheumatism
ravaging my body
from copying the copy
like a hard drive head
with a heart on my sleeve
allergic to the air I breathe
like an alien, shipwrecked

Sometimes it does feel like a curse
of trapped; like feelings in a purple purse
all through my system
and I wish it would stop
I have to pray for the vision
before the raindrops

Fall down my cheeks again
while I'm fighting the process
till I'm rocking and I’m copping
out, like a broken machine
maybe I am now off the beam

Oh, I curse my brain today!
'cause I want to see the way
...I don't want to run away….
but be this way, it may

December 22nd, 2012

You can get all PDFs at http://www.girloutside.org/booksall/ (PDF layout is better honed than the blog format)



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR POEMS!! THANKS FOR SHARING ABOUT A.S FROM INSIDE OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! thank you for reading <3 :D

    ReplyDelete